Descripción del Trabajo
Manually place parts on circuit boards in accordance with workmanship standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Obtain certification in at least 3 positions on the production lines assigned, to include Assembly II, QC Solder, and Conformal Coating, and any other related certifications as needed.
· For assigned production lines within the workcell, and sometimes for other Workcells, fill in for workers not present in order to maintain the line’s productivity.
· Rework ICT and FVT failures, QC rejects and salvage for assigned lines.
· Assist supervisors in conducting training and cross training of line workers from assigned line.
· Rework RMAs as requested by Line Manager.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Maintain awareness and adherence to the committed delivery schedule to customers.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma and one to three months related experience and/or training. Must obtain certification in at least 3 positions on the production lines assigned, to include Assembly II, QC Solder, and Conformal Coating.