Descripción del Trabajo
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world - it's our reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we're serving one of the world's biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Create complex CMM programs on all types of machined components (small to large, mostly metallic, complex shapes) to ensure quality levels are met.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Read and understand broad range of documents: mechanical drawings (GD&T standard), technical specifications, production traveler, testing forms and data.
• Fill out forms and other documents to record data and show completion of work.
• Experience working in ISO 9000, ISO 13485, ISO16949, or AS9100 systems is desired.
• Wear PPE and lab coat to protect self and material under review.
• Make intricate CMM programs on post machine and finished production components and assemblies to ensure compliance with customer quality standards.
• Ability to program (Calypso, PC-DMIS, GEO-Measure, MCOSMOS, etc.) and participate in program reviews.
• Create CMM programs of various types: set-up piece, first article, supplier incoming, final outgoing.
• Read and execute objectives for specific programs.
• Apply knowledge of mechanical machining principles and interpretation of customer or Jabil standards in determining pass / fail of inspected part or assembly.
• Participate in infrequent internal audits, external audits, and customer visits.
• When possible, voice cause and effect of defects, and refer findings to manufacturing facilitators for correction.
• Review and approve solutions or refer unacceptable response to Quality Supervisor for further action.
• Act as final checkpoint for finished CMM programs prior to being released into production.
• Train other employees in Quality Control CMM programs, setups, PDF reports and measurements.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned Education and Experience.
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
• Prefer 4+ years hands-on experience in a relevant position.
• Experience in semiconductor, medical device, or defense industry is desirable.
• Advance PC skills and experience in applicable software packages: MS Windows, MS Office, network file management.
• Experience in Zeiss Calypso programming. (Training certificates if any)
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or defense industry is desirable.