At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for managing injection mold projects through quoting, mold design, construction, debugging, process development, and qualification. Participate in development programs with part and mold design reviews as they relate to Design for Manufacture (DFM)/ Design for Assembly (DFA) and mold configuration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage various aspects of mold development including, but not limited to; design reviews, fabrication and qualification related to prototype and pilot molds.
· Act as a tooling lead by participating in part design reviews as they relate to manufacturability and tool viability.
· Act as a primary point of contact between the department and tooling vendors.
· Development of program driven mold specifications and solicitation of quotes from tooling vendors. Preparation of purchase requisitions and order placement within the purchasing systems.
· Provide tooling cost estimates in support of assigned RFQ's.
· Development and maintenance of tooling construction timelines in MS Project.
· Preparation of tooling status reports for both customers and internal use.
· Manage integration of customer expectations/requirements in the areas of mold design, cavitation, prototyping and Moldflow analysis.
· Assist with mold supplier evaluations for the Approved Supplier List.
· Manage tooling designs to conform to Nypro’s established standards.
· Support development of part handling and metrology requirements and the requisite tooling and fixtures.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficiency with ProENGINEER or SolidWorks.
· MS Office including, Project desired.
· CAE experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.