Descripción del Trabajo
Represent the quality function of technical support for Zebra DOA/OOB/RMA products, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing, at customer's Distribution Center in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
In your role you will :
· Work in Kenosha, WI at customer's DC and repair the RMA printers
. Develop and maintain QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities
· Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Evaluate and support inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Support all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
· Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
· Provide trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
· Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable.
· Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
· Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and GMP documentation.
· Monitor departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
· Support and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
· Serve as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on quality related issues.
· Improve technical support for the quality organization.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Successful candidate will bring the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions based in the 8D methodology
Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software
Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages
Ability to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Ability to use lab equipment (multi-meter, oscilloscope, etc.)
Ability to use Cyclone programmer, J-Link programmer, etc.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS , EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree required and two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Or a High school, Electronic technical, diploma with 3 or more years experience troubleshooting to a component level using schematics or hardware specs and essential Quality tools like 8D, Paretos, RCA, painter chart, CPK, is acceptable
Language, English 100%. Chinese and Spanish Desirable
Some domestic ( USA) travel may be required
Work as a debug/repair engineer in Kenosha , WI Zebra DC.