Descripción del Trabajo
To lead, motivate a team of receiving inspectors to ensure the incoming materials are inspected in compliance with work instruction, specification or customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Guide new receiving inspectors within the function when necessary.
· Act as a link between Receiving inspectors, Group Leader, and Asst IC Manager-Stockroom/Receiving to provide routine
· Support to inspectors and feedback task status to Asst IC Manager-Stockroom/Receiving.
· Assist Asst IC Manager to carry out the task assigned to their team in timely completion.
· Perform day to day incoming inspection activities whenever necessary.
· Provide training to receiving inspectors, group leaders, and supervisors till they are familiar with the whole processes.
· Provide instruction to receiving inspectors, supervisors, and group leaders when new requirements are released from DCC, workcell or customer.
· Assign the routine task to inspectors properly and monitor the status.
· Lead the team to compliance with the work instructions and company policy, and keeping the work area neat and clear.
· Maintain SAP system and ensure the inspection results are recorded into SAP correctly.
· Serve as the functional expert for all inventory control related systems and tools.
· Support other users in typical and advanced questions that require research to solve.
· Coordinate and facilitate training for the plant in terms of new hires, new functionality, and upgrades.
· Track and communicate all changes/enhancements to existing planning systems including upgrades to current systems.
· Understand standardized departmental functions, processes, procedures, and systems.
· Evaluate business systems and troubleshoot areas of concern.
· Introduce and support corporate provided/designed tools.
· Evaluate and monitor the current processes and tools to determine their ability to meet the department’s business needs.
· Provide support for the plant for all system tools and related issues.
· Identify opportunities for enhancements.
· Detail requirements for enhancements with respect to a Business Development Request submitted by a functional area.
· Provide initial functional specifications.
· Assist in the testing, validation, and rollout processes for new functionality, to include plant level training.
· Define and/or document business processes, policies and work instructions.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma and at least 5 years work experience in SAP and receiving inspection with an EMS company in receiving and inspection.