Descripción del Trabajo
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
Responsible for business systems, process development, support, and training within the Supply Chain Management organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide primary support to all BU, BU sub sectors and SCM sectors and secondary support to GCM and other SCM groups
· Develop and implement a dashboard/ metrics pack for executive review at appropriate aggregation level using the most appropriate tool
· Drive KPI improvement with sites, BU’s and sectors
· Analyze, identify and drive opportunities on consignment and VMI with suppliers and SCM groups.
· Analyze, identify and drive opportunities on payment terms with sites
· Develop and implement a tool that allows for in-depth and accurate analysis for forecasting by BU.
· Develop and implement a mechanism to review forecasting to improve the accuracy and ensure guidelines are met
· Primarily support SCDM / sector directors during pricing cycles through forecast application
· Develop and implement a monitoring process to ensure the attainment of SAP pricing field integrity.
· Develop and implement supply chain scenario modeling on LVHM, VMI, consignment etc.
· Adhoc reporting using appropriate toolsets
· Conduct supply market and Industry analysis for the sector directors and VPs for decision making.
· Collate and report organizational costs for all areas, forecasts, actuals and variances.
· Analyze and identify cash flow opportunities with SCM controller
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform additional duties as assigned
· Advanced PC skills, with emphasis on spreadsheets and ERP/MRP, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Highly proficient in all current toolsets i.e. Microsoft Excel, Jabil DB, Rapid Response, SAP, SAT, ACE, JIS, MPC. This includes query writing ability.
· Possess an ability to deal effectively with site based personnel to drive results improvements.
· A self starter with the ability to work intuitively and with minimal supervision.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
· Strong problem solving, negotiation, and people skills are a must.
· Strong analytic, project management and applied statistical skills.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Degree in Business or related discipline
· Experience in a supply chain role preferred Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
· Proficiency in English and Mandarin skills would be preferred as the successful candidate will liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders in China and Taiwan.