Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling Plant Receiving, Stockroom and LVHM Kitting activities to ensure that the company goals and objectives can be met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assign daily work activities to subordinate base on priority need.
· Department budgeting and manpower planning and distribution. Ensure spend is within the budget.
· Develop and provide career path for subordinates.
· To instill discipline and teamwork amongst subordinates.
· Continues updating Stockroom procedure to meet the current business demand.
· Ensure 100% compliance of the ISO procedures.
· To identify areas for improvement and provide innovative ideas.
· Conduct staff counseling and appraisal.
· Feedback problems, concerns and recommendations to ICs and department manager.
· Lead stockroom team to comply all security and safety procedure.
· To ensure all stockroom key performance indicator are meeting the goals
· Escalate any liability issue to the management.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree.
· Plus 5 years relevant experience.
· Or equivalent warehouse management experience.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.