Descripción del Trabajo
Research, recruit, screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions as assigned. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, knowledge of manufacturing and specialized functions of the company, general understanding of Jabil Circuit's personnel policy and procedures, and basic understanding of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Partner with managers and supervisors to identify and determine recruiting needs to include the knowledge, skills, ability, and other qualifications required.
· Develop ad text and placement strategy for advertising in newspapers, journals, periodicals, Internet sites, etc.
· Know and understand the plant and campus strategic directions.
· Coordinate and drive procedures to eliminate or resolve visa issues affecting potential employees.
· Develop and share "best practice" internet recruiting techniques with co-workers to identify and recruit candidates.
· Negotiate salary and relocation offers that lead to win-win relationships between the company and prospective employee.
· Assess and make necessary relocation arrangements in accordance with Jabil relocation policies for new employees to include movement of household goods
· Develop and maintain network of agency contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
· Assist in developing information on company facilities and job opportunities for candidate use.
· Ensure clerical procedures are in accordance with Federal, State, and EEOC requirements.
· Coordinate and make necessary travel arrangements for candidates who are interviewing or relocating as required.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Lead by example; “walk the talk.”
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best recruiting practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Partner with managers in the interviewing/hiring process.
· Research and identify areas that could be improved to assist in retaining quality employees.
· Partner with Employment Manager to establish clear measurable goals and objectives by to determine individual results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, training documentation, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
· Present a neat professional image, express pride in being a member of the recruitment team, and encourage teambuilding accomplishments.
· Exchange ideas and information during team weekly communication forums.
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
· Provide regular updates to Employment Manager, HR Manager, and defined Managers on the execution of the recruitment strategies.
· Assist Employment Manager in developing creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Assist Employment Manager in acquiring and developing tools to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
· Provide feedback to peers, Employment Manager, and HR Manager on cost and cost trends.
· Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university and 4 - 7 years experience in recruiting. PHR or Human Resource Management Certification desired.