Descripción del Trabajo
- The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for planning, scheduling, inventory and may perform work in a specific sub-speciality in Inventory Planning and Control or Operations.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Responsible for inventory replenishment based on production schedules, current inventory, customer orders and forecasts.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and giving final approval of the master schedule of products through the complete production cycle.
- Liaise with stakeholders to reschedule production to support business.
- Support business execution of new programs and initiatives.
- Monitor key performance indicators, analyse cost and coordinate cross functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Assist with development of metrics to assess and improve forecast accuracy.
- Assist with the development and implementation of department standards, practices, procedures and policies to ensure the accuracy of inventory records.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Job Specifications : The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
- Degree Qualified, highly desirable, with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS, CPIM or APICS CSCP certification.
- 3-5 years’ experience of supply planning preferably within a Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong understanding of forecasting, MPS, and MRP.
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical RA / GMP compliance.
- Experience of SAP desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail superior customer service, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective negotiation, presentation and diplomacy skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, self-motivated with ability to complete tasks on time.
- Take appropriate action when necessary to meet objectives.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Excel skills essential, proficient in the use of Word, Power Point, etc.
Organization Linkages: List the titles of individuals and organizations with which this position has the most frequent and significant contact. Briefly describe the nature of those contacts.
- Reports to Supply Chain Manager.
- Supply Chain.
- Plantwide Team Members and Managers.