Descripción del Trabajo
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing companies,
• Provides functional activities related to Mercurygate TMS site and new functionality implementations.
• Attends and participates, as an ‘ambassador’ for testing, in project meetings regarding solution of the requirements, design, and test plan review.
• Creates and/or updates existing test plans and test cases to reflect new requirements.
• Generates and/or specifies test data for defined test cases.
• Maintains existing test processes and documentation to ensure adequate record keeping and knowledge sharing.
• Participates in project under guidance to ensure timely project delivery.
• Define, research, develop and test new functionality of business systems/tools.
• Participate in rollout/installation/upgrade of new business systems/tools.
• Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Organize and communicate documentation to global and/or project specific
community. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned project plans and schedules.
• Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks when appropriate.
• Work seamlessly with all IT Teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels.
• Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT
systems. Recommend/conduct training where needed.
• Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of
responsibilities, consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, and re-engineering processes and systems).
• Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
• Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new processes that are “best in field”.
• Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization while maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
• Organizes own work effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems, or 4 years of
equivalent external work experience in the business area from an IT and business perspective.
• Must have knowledge of Module configuration for specialization module
• Must have one prior full cycle implementation or one prior full software development lifecycle
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
• Functional and configuration knowledge of Mercurygate TMS preferably EZ Vision.
• Knowledge in SAP SD, WM ,EWM, SAP TMS, SAP GTS and Logistics operational processes preferred.
• Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in Mercurygate TMS
• Proven experience in large TMS implementation projects.