Descripción del Trabajo
- Driving the recruitment process, working closely with the Hiring Manager to achieve the best result while ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the process.
- Responsible for employee files and relevant documentation in relation to new hires, changers and leavers ensuring SOX and audit compliant at all times.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of H.R. systems, update data efficiently and analyse/report on all key HR metrics.
- Drive a positive employee relations culture; to include proactively resolving issues, implementation of communications strategy and roll out of engagement activities.
- Build a strong rapport with people managers and provide necessary support and direction.
- Conduct research into H.R. best practices and devise policies and procedures in line with legislation.
- Plan, conduct, and coordinate the development, approval and implementation of localized H.R. programs, and administer same.
- Deal with day to day HR queries from employees, Team Leaders and management.
- Manage probation, performance/salary reviews to ensure timely completion.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- BA or equivalent/Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or relevant HR discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- HR Systems experience highly desirable.