Descripción del Trabajo
The Financial Systems Developer IV will be responsible for providing ongoing support, maintenance, and development of financial management systems. The role will also be asked to lead projects including managing other team members within the scope of the process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build, support, and enhance applications within one or more of the Financial Systems platforms which include IBM TM1, Controller and Business Intelligence (BI); Pega BPM; .NET.
• Contribute to, maintain and enhance as needed the data architecture used by Jabil systems to ensure proper data integrity. This includes maintaining data hierarchies and business rules in alignment with organizational needs and applicable regulations or internal controls.
• Define, develop and implement policies and procedures which contribute to the departmental strategic directions.
• Develop strategic partnership with Finance to understand root causes, ideal processes/procedures, and propose best practices.
• Support customer relationships throughout project lifecycles.
• Prepare and present training material on new processes and tools implemented by the Project Team to Site and Corporate Finance users.
• Maintain positive relations with the Finance and IT communities encouraging them to suggest ways of improving both systems and processes.
• Lead projects including guiding other team members within the scope of the process.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• Manage stakeholder expectations throughout project lifecycle.
• Able to work non-standard hours.
• Travel may be required.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Architectural expertise of the identified technology platform, including UX, data modeling (relational and dimensional), platform administration.
• Proficient knowledge of the architecture and administrative tools of one or more of the following applications: Jabil TM1, Cognos Controller, Cognos Analytics (BI), and Pega.
• Knowledge of industry established best practices.
• Presentation skills appropriate for all levels of management.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to compose concise, simplified written description of complex issues, supported by detailed analysis and effective “storytelling” to engage and influence the audience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred.
• 8+ years of experience.
• 1+ years project leadership experience.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.