Descripción del Trabajo
The Quality Technician supports the Workcells and functional teams for the Site. This includes but is not limited to providing Cleanroom production support on quality matters to Workcell teams. Assists Quality Engineers in the review, analysis and reporting on quality discrepancies related to assembly and process.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Support Workcells, Engineering and Tooling in dealing with product quality issues in the cleanroom.
- Support Manufacturing to achieve targets.
- Participate in quality improvement projects / activities.
- Random Product inspection, as required.
- Review product defects/Rejects from the process including defect bins
- Conduct trend analysis on defects using SPC tools or guides
- Assist in root cause analysis for issues on-line
- Provide direct on-line support to the manufacturing functions
- Update manufacturing documentation where required to provide direction and clarity
- Attend daily Meetings to provide updates on performance
- Gather defects and continuously classify to ensure up to date defect classification exists
- Support to creation and completion of any sorts ongoing in the area.
- Provide trend analysis from sorts as they occur occurrence rate/ defect rate etc.
- Initiate sort paperwork for online production issues
- Review sort paperwork once completed
- Support investigations in collaboration with the Workcell
- Initiate NCMRs and support functions in the completion of these
- Complete and liaise with operations on A3s in the area for improvement projects
- Complete and liaise with operations kaizens in the area for improvement projects
- Provide support to the production lines in relation to quality issues identified
- Escalate issues to quality engineer where applicable
- Complete batch review to support investigations
- Escalate non-conformances to Workcell
- Conduct any additional activities from a quality perspective as deemed necessary by the Quality Engineer.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Job Specifications: The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
- Minimum Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Basic quality control concept understanding (desirable: experience within a Quality control role).
- Administration & record control experience.
- Excellent initiative, decision-making and be able to work in a core team environment.
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual wanting to make a difference.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Performance and results driven.
- Intermediate level of computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail