Descripción del Trabajo
The HR Shared Services Manager develops, implements, and maintains regional HR processes in close cooperation with HR and Business Partners. Drives consistencies in application of HR business processes, best practices, and procedures in alignment with Jabil’s HR Service Delivery model. Drives the rollout of global HR initiatives, processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies and enhanced value to our employees. Drives the continuous improvement of HR processes in alignment with arising business needs. Provides guidance and direction on HR practices and operations activities. Manages a team of individuals who are the first point-of-contact for employees and managers with questions on HR policies, procedures and services in a customer service environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the creation and deployment of the HR shared services strategy in partnership with HR Leaders, HR Centers of Excellence and business stakeholders by playing an active role in the development and execution of Jabil’s HR Strategy.
- Maintain and improve Service Delivery operations by tracking trends of incoming inquiries to identify/resolve issues, support continuous improvement and ensure high service levels.
- Own creation, documentation and management of end to end employee lifecycle HR processes including new hire processing, on-boarding, integration and transitions. Ensure that documentation is kept up to date and accurate. Own maintenance of HR Service Catalogue.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment to train and develop the HR Service Delivery team members to foster understanding of broad HR principles, policies, procedures and systems with a high level of customer service focus.
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service: anticipate, meet and exceed customer expectations, solve customer problems quickly and effectively, make customer issues a priority.
- Monitor team interactions with customers and provide coaching to optimize accuracy and efficiency with the employee/manager experience.
- Actively participate in addressing inquiries or requests within the HR case management system serving as a point of escalation for team members to resolve any complex issues utilizing HR and Business expertise.
- Develop effective communication and training materials for the team to ensure team is providing timely, consistent and accurate guidance in accordance with HR policies and practices across the Asia Region.
- Ability to handle and maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to employee or company data and proprietary information.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: TBD
- Job is directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management). Job title example(s) of employees directly supervised: TBD
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and e-mail skills required.
- Takes initiative, fosters innovation, drives for results, communicates effectively, builds relationships at all levels and has experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- In-depth knowledge of HR policies, operations, and business processes required.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations as they pertain to HR for the US and Mexico.
- Ability to make sound decisions in accordance with corporate and local policies while demonstrating critical thinking, sound judgment and a pragmatic approach to decision making.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Provides coaching and constructive feedback to team members and partners.
- Exceptional communication skills including effective listening and oral/ written communication.
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required
- Advanced degree, MBA or Masters in HR Management preferred
- Has 6-8 years of blended HR experience as a Business Partner / HR Shared Services Center
- Experience in assessment and selection, HR systems/processes and procedures
- Experience with across the Americas Region (US and Mexico); additional international environment knowledge with another region(s) a plus.
- Bi-lingual, Spanish and English preferred
- Call center experience and knowledge of call service management software preferred
- Human Resources Management Certificate or PHR/SPHR certification