Descripción del Trabajo
Test Jabil manufactured assemblies on automated equipment ensuring the highest quality and striving for efficiency and continual improvement while adhering to all safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure quality (work meets or exceeds Jabil Workmanship Standards) and improve efficiency through the use of the CIQ system when available.
· Operates automated electronic test equipment on circuit board assemblies and subassemblies.
· Responsible for maintaining a continuous flow of the manufacturing line and meeting production goals while performing the assigned test duties.
· Ability to properly load and unload test fixtures.
· Correctly label, stamp or mark boards and fill out tags. Use of bar-code scanner.
· Advise supervisor and diagnostic department of any recurring test failure so that prompt corrective action may be taken.
· Ensure assemblies are properly handled.
· Ensure process control sheets are accurate before moving to next process.
· Ability to perform other test operations as assigned by supervisor.
· Follows simple, standardized procedures and visuals for assigned test operations.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Six months to a year experience in a relevant Jabil production position; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.