Descripción del Trabajo
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented, and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Opportunity Made Better Made Possible are you ready to join the team?
Our Talent Acquisition team is critical to our mission at Jabil. As a result, we need strategic recruiters to drive sourcing strategy in highly competitive market. If you are a sourcing wizard and a client focused recruiter join our team today.
Who will you be working with…
The Jabil EMS Global Talent Acquisition team is a team of accomplished recruiting professionals that are deeply connected to our business supporting our hiring needs both current and future. We need resourceful and creative individual to join our team to accomplish our goals.
In your role you will
- The Senior Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups. They will
- Foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven services to customers.
REMOTE BASED IN USA. WEST OR CENTRAL COAST PREFERRED
Successful candidate will bring the following knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Deep understanding of how to engage and recruit passive candidates, attracting highly qualified slates and creating partnership with hiring teams to engage candidates and create strong candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Ability to build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Strong understanding of behavioral interviewing best practices
- Works closely with hiring managers and business leaders to determine the human capital needs of the departments and positions identified to ensure efficient and effective hiring
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates, attracting highly qualified candidates, moving them through our talent acquisition process, resulting in hires of the highest caliber.
· Prepares candidates for interviewing with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, and partnering with business units to understand and meet business talent acquisition needs.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to Asia recruitment that will contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
· Leverage online recruiting resources, including job boards, niche sites, and social networking sites to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
· Works closely with hiring managers and business leaders to determine the human capital needs of the departments and positions identified to ensure efficient and effective hiring.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must be able to manage competing demands within a very fast-paced environment.
· Excellent writing and oral communication skills are required.
· Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
· Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, international and multi-location level.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
· Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
· Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision; proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels in a fast paced; must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
· Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or equivalent discipline preferred.
· Minimum of eight (5) years experience in full lifecycle recruiting with 3+ years executive/ senior leadership recruiting experience
· Candidates must be heavily networked and knowledgeable of leading search practices.
· Possess an expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.