Descripción del Trabajo
This position is responsible for preparing the financial materials to support the monthly and quarterly close and external financial reports. The Financial Reporting Analyst is a developing position and will work under general direction and in accordance with established procedures and guidelines on a variety of activities to prepare financial materials to support the monthly and quarterly close.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Global Reporting and Consolidations and Corporate
• Performs close activities, including preparation of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany eliminations and account roll-forwards; ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with reporting requirements.
• Assists with consolidating, reviewing and analyzing financial submissions and schedules from U.S. and international sites.
• Assists in preparing monthly balance sheet and income statement variance analyses.
• Timely communication and support of sites and other functions.
• Support internal and external audit and review procedures.
• Assist in SOX compliance documentation and testing as required.
• Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 2+ years of experience (preferred).
• Multinational company experience, preferred.
• Manufacturing experience, preferred.
• ERP experience, preferred.
• Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis on building solid working relationships.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Accounting concepts, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP), SOX and SEC reporting requirements.
• Results driven and ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in understanding and use of Excel.
• Ability to extract and analyze data to identify trends, anomalies and differences; turning data into actionable insights.
• The ability to identify, understand a problem and its root cause, and research effective solutions.
• Strong attention to detail and organization.