At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
The Regional Manager Program Office will lead Vancouver Washington based manufacturing site project management activities. Programs include next generation consumer electronics products, and you will employ direct project management planning and execution as well as build a team of supporting project managers to ensure successful development through manufacturing delivery.
You will lead onsite customer engagement and Jabil teams coordinating work across engineering, supply chain, and operations both at the location as well as interfacing with global leadership and support teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize activities to develop detailed program scope, schedule, and quality delivery plans
- Collaboratively create detailed project plans working across customer and Jabil cross-functional teams
- Align team on target standards and procedures driving activities consistently to meet high quality of work for program deliverables
- Provide regular and consistent communication between the execution teams and with Jabil and customer management.
Lead items such as
- Clarifying Program Deliverable Ownership
- Customer Goals Understanding and Translation to Project Plans and Activities
- Data and Information Channel Management
- Issue and Risk Identification and Response
- Coordination of Operation and Technology Challenge Responses
- Project Schedule & Milestones Management
- Staffing and Developing a High Performing Project Management Team
- Maintaining Positive, Agile Project Team Capability
- Expert Project Management and people leadership capabilities, Project Management certification preferred.
- Ability to understand, execute to and tailor as appropriate operating policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to leverage organization and adept at navigating the diversified landscape with respect to country cultures, and company structures
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Google suite and other data management and communication tools
- Experience in consumer electronics product development and leading customer interactions
- Strong operational and technical knowledge required
- Ability to coach team to deliver accurate, high quality analysis and clear communications
- Works well through ambiguous situations helping to develop team approach and priorities
- Person should have the following personal characteristics: strong leader, professional, detail-oriented, reliable, calm under fire, creative, with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical degree preferred
- Minimum seven years work-related experience required leading technical product development and manufacturing projects
- Functional management experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.