At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Perform as a technical leader across disciplines and or technologies and assist management in meeting our strategic initiatives. They will drive the proficiency within the team, assure best practices are followed and support the delivery of quality solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ability to work in a technical lead role independently.
· Review and evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
· Participate in design and implementation of specific Technology Services projects.
· Work with Customers to determine requirements and translate those requirements to actionable tasks.
· Align Product Engineering solutions within the overall Technology Services strategy.
· Ability to design solutions on an Enterprise level with medium level of guidance.
· Analyze and root cause issues related to projects.
· Assures best practices are defined and followed.
· Acts as an escalation for technical issues and support.
· Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
· Performs as a mentor to regional and site resources on process and techniques to assure proficiency within the team.
· Performs research and analysis on new technology and business practices with the team.
· Performs and or supports other duties and responsibilities of team members as required.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies.
· Fluent in business processes and best practices.
· Advanced electronics skills related to computer hardware.
· Advanced design and architecture experience.
· In-circuit and functional test experience.
· Experience architecting test fixtures.
· Experience managing NPI processes.
· BOM management experience, preferred.
· Experience in automated manufacturing environments, preferred.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.