Descripción del Trabajo
Perform cycle counting activities within the warehouse involving the physical counting of material, recording actual count results, and communicating actual results to the appropriate person. May also cycle count other areas within the Operation, aid in root cause analysis, and suggest process improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform cycle count duties and record actual results within assigned area(s):
• Physically cycle count material.
• Record actual count results without manipulation.
• Communicate count results to necessary personnel.
• Utilize scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
• Other related duties, which could include:
• Aid in root cause analysis
.Investigate Cycle Count/Inventory Discrepancies and resolve
• Suggest process improvements.
• Cycle counting various areas throughout the Operation.
• Coordinate activities with the Warehouse Supervisor and other functional areas of Inventory Control within the Operation.
• Involved in the coordination and/or execution of a physical inventory.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Management. Inventory Control Manager or Department Supervisor
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
• Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
• Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• A good materials and manufacturing process knowledge.
• Be computer literate.
• Good knowledge of SAP.
• A high attention to detail.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
• Rover Shift and or additional hours as needed
.Work Environment will be in Primary Packaging Work Center/other areas Shipping/Warehouse/Kitting