Descripción del Trabajo
The Senior Program Manager will lead global product development and manufacturing site project management activities for next generation consumer electronics products. You will employ direct project management planning and execution as well as direction to development and manufacturing site project managers and teams.
Leads customer engagement and Jabil teams coordinating work across engineering, supply chain, operations, and other functions both at the location as well as interfacing with global leadership and support teams. Provides full accountability for project management plan, communications, issue, risk, and schedule management, budgets, and overall team performance to meet program objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for overall program success
- Organize activities to develop detailed program scope, schedule, cost and quality delivery plans
- Collaboratively create detailed project plans working across customer and Jabil cross-functional teams
- Align team on target standards and procedures driving activities consistently to meet high quality of work for program deliverables
- Provide regular and consistent communication between the execution teams and with Jabil and customer management.
Lead items such as
- Clarifying Program Deliverable Ownership
- Customer Goals Understanding and Translation to Project Plans and Activities
- Aligns the Program Team to Customer Needs by Establishing Milestones, Goals, and Objectives
- Data and Information Channel Management
- Issue and Risk Identification and Response
- Coordination of Operation and Technology Challenge Responses
- Project Schedule & Milestones Management
- Maintaining Positive, Agile Project Team Capability
- Expert Project Management and people leadership capabilities, Project Management certification preferred.
- Ability to understand, execute to and tailor as appropriate operating policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to leverage organization and adept at navigating the diversified landscape with respect to country cultures, and company structures
- Proficiency in use of scheduling programs, Microsoft Office (Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Google suite and other data management and communication tools
- Experience in consumer electronics product development and project delivery into manufacturing including leading customer interactions
- Strong operational and technical knowledge required
- Ability to coach team to deliver accurate, high-quality analysis and clear communications
- Works well through ambiguous situations helping to develop team approach and priorities
- Person should have the following personal characteristics: strong leader, professional, detail-oriented, reliable, calm under fire, creative, with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required; technical degree preferred
- Minimum seven years work-related experience required leading technical product development and manufacturing projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent preferred
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
**POSITION IS REMOTE, MUST BE LOCATED IN WEST COAST**
West Coast USA timezoneThis job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.