Descripción del Trabajo
Analyzes the logistics function of the site and recommends best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs all necessary manual system transactions for any materials function or transaction type.
· Monitors shipment of materials, products or finished goods between site and other Jabil locations or partners.
· Interacts with other departments or areas in order to expedite shipments of materials efficiently.
· Interacts with Business Unit, partners and/or providers to resolve exceptions as they occur.
· Processes freight claims for lost or damaged freight.
· Researches and resolves exceptions in a timely manner.
· Performs Information Systems transactions to accurately reflect movement of materials.
· Reconciles discrepancies in inventory records.
· Performs Stop-Ship segregation and status of such.
· Provides customer/management reports on accurate state of inventory as needed.
· Reports weekly and monthly performance metrics.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.