Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collates and monitors HSSE data on an ongoing basis and develop and analyze trends.
· Writes concise and clear reports.
· Monitors HSSE audit and inspection schedules for the region.
· Prepares weekly and monthly HSSE reports.
· Regularly liaises and communicates with HSSE professionals in the region and TVP.
· Coordinates and sometimes implements HSSE initiatives.
· Interacts and influences other employees with respect to HSSE matters.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs