Descripción del Trabajo
The Document Control Coordinator is responsible for supporting the maintenance of the document management system for recordings and filings and coordinating overall document control processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
- Participates in internal audits and external regulatory inspections
- Participates in the training of colleagues on the requirements surrounding documentation and records management
- Communicates best practices to staff during department meetings and assists in group training as directed by Manager
- Performs analysis of data (monthly metrics), as requested by Senior Management
- Write, review and update SOPs relating to documentation collection and storage
- Ensures documentation is current and available for use
- Manages references standards database to ensure accuracy
- Maintains the process of training codes and release of new job descriptions within the QMS
- Receives and Coordinates external customer documentation
- Oversees long-term storage of information and data protection and reports to Management
- Acts as point of contact for retrieval of specific documentation, as required
- Assists with file migrations and performing audits to ensure accuracy
- Coordinates records management activities between plant sites to ensure effective and efficient compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Reviews and maintains records retention schedules; and participates in maintaining compliance to Corporate and Site document and records management programs, systems and procedures
- Maintains and updates logs and/or databases used for tracking records
- Supervises the use and requirements for all inactive hardcopy record storage activities
- Provides site assistance when implementing legal holds in effective storage inventory and releases
- Maintains controls over retrieval integrity of offsite storage
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- University student with at least 60% of the approved credits.
- Minimum 6 months of work experience.
- Or a combination of education and experience (Bachelor’s degree with 3 months of work experience or University student with at least 4 years of experience).