Descripción del Trabajo
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Opportunity Made Better Made Possible - are you ready to join the team?
Our A pplication Administrator oversees a range of tasks related to computer applications, including tech support and troubleshooting. You will support end users and serve as a liaison between internal teams and external clients. You'll brainstorm and collaborate with various stakeholders to play an active role in the selection, configuration, and implementation of application systems.
In your role you will:
· Develop code, test, debug, document, maintain, modify and install programs.
· Conduct inquiries pertaining to the development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs.
· Write functional and technical specifications of user needs for application development, enhancements, and testing.
· Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
· Prepare project plans and implementation schedules.
· Confers with organizational units involved to determine requirements.
· Develop/maintain computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information with other system equipment.
· Write programs that interface with other system equipment.
· Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program.
· Assist with roll out of developed applications.
· Resolve questions of program intent, input data acquisition, time sharing, output requirements, coding use and modification, and inclusion of internal checks/code reviews for system integrity.
· Observe or run test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
· Adhere to development framework standards.
· Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience regarding emerging or job technologies required to fulfill the job, this could include formal or self paced professional development.
· Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues.
· Maintain a good working relationship with customers and vendors.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma/GED mandatory.
- 2+ years of Information Technology experience in any industry.