Descripción del Trabajo
Manufacturing Technician, Level 6
The Manufacturing Technician Apprentice while on training will work on Back End Days (BEDs) Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every second Sunday, working 12 hours a day 8am to 8pm. This position will work in a clean room environment gowned up for 12 hours a day.
This is a two year program Phase Block Release • 15-week block per year in MTU Cork.
• Entry Requirements: Leaving Certificate (or equivalent), Grade 06 at ordinary level in 5 subjects 2 of which must be maths and a language (English or Irish). Or Mature student route if over 23 yrs (industry & college interview required).
Manufacturing Technician - Typical tasks/responsibilities
- Provides technical support function for manufacturing operations
- Troubleshoots equipment and process issues
- Helps with validation and qualification activities of the manufacturing site
- Works both autonomously and cross-functionally with Production, Operations, Engineering Support, Quality, Facilities, and Safety
- Helps to ensure engineering activities/projects are completed as per defined project schedule
- Works in establishing and coordinating corrective/preventive maintenance activities for Production/Operations equipment