Descripción del Trabajo
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented, and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Are you a talented Recruiter who has experience developing and executing sourcing strategies for high volume recruiting?
Opportunity Made Better Made Possible are you ready to join the team?
Our Talent Acquisition team is critical to our mission at Jabil. As a result, we need dedicated recruiters to drive sourcing strategy in highly competitive market. If you are a client focused recruiter able to handle high volumes join our Vancouver team today.
Who will you be working with…
The Jabil Vancouver Talent Acquisition team is a team of accomplished recruiting professionals that are deeply connected to our business supporting our hiring needs both current and future. We need resourceful and creative individual to join our team to accomplish our goals.
In your role you will
- Responsible for managing full cycle recruiting process from Recruiting Strategy Meeting, developing, and implementing sourcing strategy, screening, and interviewing through offer process for non-exempt positions
- Partner closely with Human Resource Business Partner and Hiring Manager to develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies that include diversity outreach and generates strong candidate flow that meet our hiring teams requirements
- Leverage marketplace analytics along with strong knowledge of our employee value proposition to engage passive candidates and drive future candidate pipelines.
Successful candidate will bring the following knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Understand how engage and recruit passive candidates and create strong candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Ability to build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of previous recruiting experience -ability to identify candidates and assess skills, experience, knowledge, competencies and personal attributes required for open position and present to Hiring Manager completing full cycle recruiting process