Descripción del Trabajo
To direct, coordinate and review all activities of the quality assurance inspectors & processes in manufacturing, and in other applicable areas as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manpower deployment in support of production schedule commitments.
· Training and evaluation of all inspection/audit functions.
· Support and coordinate (as required) regulatory and internal audit activities.
· Perform line audits & ensure compliances to procedures.
· Drive quality awareness in all direct personnel including the production supervisors and support functions.
· Communicate clearly & effectively to the QE on all OBA issues that require additional support, escalation or resources to effectively manage or resolve.
· Timely, accurate communication of quality data and audit results to the appropriate personnel.
· To support & educate manufacturing personnel in the interpretation of specifications & quality policies governing the manufacturing areas.
· Promoting a "quality first" mentality to the employee base.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001 is a standard requirement for quality functions.
· Good inter-personal skills.
· 2-3 years working experience in related field.
· Proven communication and leadership skills.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.