Descripción del Trabajo
The Regional Communication Lead will have primary responsibility for the development and execution of regional communication projects, leading cross-functional groups to disseminate communications throughout the organization using print, electronic and web-based communications methods, impacting employees and gaining leadership buy-in to ensure program’s success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and strategically manage various internal and external communication programs that support Jabil’s employees and business needs. Drive the roll-out of new communications programs and campaigns to various target worldwide audiences.
- Ensure consistent implementation of Jabil’s global identity and messaging guidelines across the region, audiences and media for supported division or sectors. Work closely with Corporate Communications teams to strategically align thought leadership, social media, and marketing communication efforts with overall business objectives.
- Leads the planning and development of corporate communications collateral and materials that adhere to brand standards and AP style guidelines including: Writing, editing and directing the production of designs, presentations, external trade or business articles, customer testimonials and videos.
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Drive project plans, tasks and resource requirements
- Develop and implement effective and efficient communication processes and best practices
- Work with various team members and other key stakeholders, subject matter experts and external vendors as needed.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of personal computer software applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess strong consultative and collaboration skills with the demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and communicate innovative solutions and address complex business issues with Sr Leaders within the region.
- Provide exceptional communication and project management knowledge in the implementation of regional corporate communications solutions and deliverables
- Background in manufacturing or similar field a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, public relations, business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years Internal and/or External communications management experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.