Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the management of the company's clinic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide medical services to Jabil employees.
· Refer employees to hospital if necessary.
· Raise PO to buy medical supplies each month and submit a medical report to the AD Officer each month.
· Take care of employee's health protection.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Must hold current doctor license.
· Medical College degree or above.
· Preferably have 2 years experience as a Company clinic doctor.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.