Descripción del Trabajo
Develop, implement and maintain machining manufacturing processes according to customer and Jabil intern specification.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Support internal projects with manufacturing engineering project leaders.
- Support the implementation of new products in our current production lines.
- Support the definition of new process flows for existing or new products.
- Support the transfer of products production between sites.
- Support CAPAs.
- Define the proper manufacturing processes, equipment, tooling, fixturing, methods and inspection methods.
- Create or support the creation of URS for new assets.
- Contribute to the elaboration of business cases.
- Develop the manufacturing process by:
- Programming and testing properly the defined assets (right toolpath, cutting conditions, cycle time optimization, burr optimization …)
- Helping to define and implement the proper inspection means/methods.
- Help to the creation/update of the manufacturing documentation like:
- Work instructions
- Inspection sheets
- First samples production reports
- Production orders
- Contribute to or create:
- IQ, OQ, PQ protocols
- FAT, SAT protocols
- Contribute to or perform activities like:
- FAT, SAT.
- IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Maintain information/documents related to his activities in PLM system.
- Update TDM.
- Initiate and manage change management operations (DCR/DCO).
- Interface with our customer, suppliers, other Jabil sites and internal stakeholders on technical matters.
- Actively seek opportunities for process improvement.
- Accountable to the execution on time and in the required quality of the requested activities.
- Maintain a structured and reliable activities scheduling (workload).
- Experience of manufacturing processes with machining processes and especially swiss type lathes.
- Experience of inspection tools and methods.
- Able to interpret correctly customer requirements.
- Experience of medical implants manufacturing.
- Experience of validation processes in a highly regulated business.
- Ability to effectively present information and support all stakeholders.
- Adhere to all site safety and health rules and regulations.
- Flexible, resilient, able to work in a team, proactive and analytic thinking.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent German.
- Proficient in English.
- Knowledge of automation technology is big plus.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree + 2 years related experience preferred.
- 5+ years on programing swiss type lathe machines, multispindle type machines is a big plus.
- Mastercam, Shopcom, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and SAP knowledges wished.