Descripción del Trabajo
Calculate earnings from time and production records, determine withholdings and deductions, and prepare payroll checks and general accounting reports under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare paychecks, including computation and calculation of special checks for overtime, bonus, vacation, retroactive, and termination pay.
· Calculate quarterly salaries for high-end bonuses and Expatriate bonuses.
· Process and analyze Kronos timecard reports and adjustment forms.
· Process all direct deposit forms and W4s.
· Transmit and receive files and process reports related to payroll and time keeping systems.
· Import and audit the interfaces from time card software into payroll software for weekly payroll run and the interface from personnel database to payroll software for employee changes.
· Process wage garnishments, tax levies, and child support.
· Perform miscellaneous data entry, posting and filing assignments.
· Respond to employee and management questions regarding payroll.
· Balance the bi-weekly 401K reports.
· Prepare timely reports and communication with functional areas.
· May support other areas potentially including but not limited to payroll, accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP) or any other discipline within Finance as required to meet department goals.
· Resolve routing questions and problems, and refer more complex issues to higher levels.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· ADP and Kronos experience required. SAP experience preferred.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.