Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the transportation of employees to and from airports and other locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· 80% of their working hour is to deliver goods
· 20% to do inventory work
· Accomplishes transportation to deliver & discharge goods
· Maintain car/truck in good condition
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Requires a High School diploma or equivalent certification e.g., GED
· Must possess a Driver’s License or equivalent certification for all states for which the incumbent will drive.
· Minimum of 6 months prior work experience driving a vehicle.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.