Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the 5DX verification testing, diagnosing and repairing of electronic circuit board assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy. Diagnose and repair to component level on electronic circuit board assemblies.
· Take the annual re-certification of operator and pass the subsequent test
· Exhibit proficiency in the use of electronic test and measurement equipment.
· Understand and utilize assembly documentation such as but not limited to the following; bills of materials (BOM), visuals, deviations, testing tools and procedures.
· Understand and analyze the fault data output and act accordingly for rework.
· Escalate to the process tech in the event of a borderline fault.
· Assist Test Engineering department in an ongoing data evaluation program for improving the efficiency of the diagnosis of assemblies.
· Understand, recognize and execute Jabil production requirements, rules, policies and procedures.
· Work as a team member to achieve Diagnostic/Manufacturing department’s process yield goals.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.