Descripción del Trabajo
***12 HR rotating Shift Nights 6:45PM - 7 AM***
Working under general supervision and instruction, performs a variety of moderately difficult assignments requiring judgment to resolve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Applies substantial understanding of the job, knowledge and skill to complete a wide range of tasks. Receives little work instruction on daily work and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
● Troubleshoot to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
● Dismantle, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings/schematics.
● Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
● Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required.
● Perform scheduled preventive maintenance. Document maintenance as per program designation.
● Calibrate equipment using general and special purpose test equipment.
● Communicates with equipment suppliers regarding the repair of equipment.
● Maintain sufficient data to develop process improvement initiatives.
● May assist in the development of work procedures.
● May be required to source and purchase equipment parts.
● May maintain and store backup information for all critical production equipment software systems.
● May make recommendations regarding new or replacement equipment.
● May train employees in operation of machinery.
● May be required to work overtime or be on-call.
● Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
● May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
● Knowledge of company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
● Must be able to read, write and communicate in English. Must be able to effectively communicate with technical support services.
● Broad knowledge and troubleshooting capability with various electro-mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment typically gained through extensive experience.
● Use of basic and special purpose hand tools, leveling instruments, and test/calibration equipment.
● Must be able to troubleshoot all failures that are detectable at the IO level.
● Basic mathematics.
● May require forklift certification.
● Understanding of electronic color codes and other component value markings.
● Understanding of safety practices requirements.
● Solid knowledge of specialized maintenance tracking programs.
● Personal computer operation in a Windows environment (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and e-mail).
● Use of specialized maintenance tracking programs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
● Associates degree in electronics with emphasis in servo positioning theory or equivalent discipline.
● Five (5) to eight (8) years prior work experience in electro-mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment required.
● Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.