Descripción del Trabajo
Maintains the Document Control database and hard files, ensuring that all necessary information is present and correct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains Document Control’s electronic and physical libraries, ensuring that all files are kept current and history is properly tracked.
· Transitions and releases information in an organized and efficient manner.
· Ensures that all files, soft and hard, are readily available to all appropriate departments/team members at all times.
· Follows up with workcell if inconsistencies occur within documentation/files.
· Provides support in the field of document control related questions and problems.
· Investigates questions and issues independently and finds logical resolutions.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.