Descripción del Trabajo
Lead the daily operations as defined in the inventory control procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in monitoring performance of the department and assurance of optimum performance. To achieve this, utilize existing procedures, or offer suggestions/ideas to develop and implement revisions or new procedures as deemed necessary.
· Assist in drive for shortest processing time possible on all received material and continually improve the processing time performance. Recommend overtime or other recovery methods as necessary.
· Assure that all tools, equipment, and visual aids necessary for efficient and accurate completion of pertinent tasks are in proper working order and of the latest revision.
· Provide frequent and accurate feedback to the Inventory Control and Quality departments and assist with problem solving associated with schedules, equipment, documentation, and personnel.
· Interface with all departmental supervisors, support functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent functions within the plant operations.
· Ensures accuracy of record keeping of documents pertaining to shipping, receiving and stockroom.
· Verifying aging of material in receiving & shipping locations and ensure accuracy of these materials.
· Ensure that the production line receives the correct parts for manufacturing.
. Back up for Traffic Controller III, and Assistant Supervisor roles to provide seamless and uninterrupted on time delivery matrix.
. Support all warehouse activities including loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, and delivering orders for production needs.
· Ensure all material is stocked promptly and accurately.
· Eliminate errors that can impact performance against quality, budget and efficiency of department.
· Identify performance issues and strengths for team members to Inventory Control supervisors.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.