Descripción del Trabajo
Maintains the security system and do repairs on the security system as able.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Operate the Fire alarm control panels in different modes for all buildings.
· Operate the fire panel, how to turn sensors on and off and who to contact in case of emergency.
· Must be knowledgeable in the use of the CCTV system and how to program presets and macros on the systems.
· Establish proficiency in the basic operation of the recording system and its use.
· Troubleshoot security system problems and correct where possible. Contacts the various outside contractors for work on the security system. Maintains records of repairs with the Security System Administrator informed of repair work.
· Develop simplified instructions for the operation of security system with the SSA.
· Control scheduling and direction of necessary repairs or adjustments to security system.
· Assist the Security System Supervisor in the installation of new equipment keeps Security System Supervisor and Facilities Manager informed of Progress.
· Control and create keys for Office, lockers, desks, etc. as needed.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, follow, and enforce all procedures within the company security policy.
Associate's degree from two-year college or technical school or equivalent preferred; and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience OR a combination of education and experience managing security and familiarization with C.C.T.V and card access systems. \Willing to attend various schools on the security equipment. Locksmith background or ability to learn to locksmith will be essential.