Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) Ireland, Blanchardstown Dublin 15, are hiring an Operator III to join our Manufacturing Department. The role involves:
- Performs manufacturing processes that ensure the correct and efficient building and testing of quoted goods and products.
- Support the training of new operators across the manufacturing process and create a positive experience so operators will be certified in a safe and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities and End Results:
- Inserts parts on assemblies or sub-assemblies according to visual aids.
- Replenishes stock or parts at workstation and calculates quantity of parts to be prepped and ready to use at any time.
- Audit’s material kits, issues material to the line, reports scrap and maintains clean and organized work area.
- Actively participates in team activities/projects, communicates effectively to team, attends team meetings, and displays a high level of teamwork.
- Rotate regularly and effectively between different assembly workstations.
- Read, understand, and update the Daily Production Plan.
- Prioritize and execute build orders based on customer demand.
- Provide training for all new employees on the stations they are assigned.
- Provide training for operators who are cross training/re-training
- Provide on-going feedback as they go through their training period.
- Maintain training certifications and validation records in all processes ensuring a flexible workforce.
- Initiate promotion process for assemblers and operators once they meet the criteria.
- Maintain documentation for each station as required.
- Assist new product introduction with training and documentation of standard work instructions prior to transitioning to production
- Review and understand design partner assembly documentation.
- Engage with Inventory Control team to plan and coordinate material delivery storage.
- Assist Engineering team with aligning documentation to Jabil standards for release on JDoc.
- Assemble first run of product.
- Engage with Quality team on development of Quality checks/checklists.
- Work with Engineering towards production build release.
- Identify and source required tools, liaise with procurement for purchasing.
- Support LL and L&D team to develop training methods and documentation.
- Engage with Test Engineering team and support rework activities.
- Assist LL and Engineering team to develop assembly processes on new products.
- Provide regular and detailed feedback to LL and support teams.
- Lead and engage Kaizen activities for continuous improvement.
- Develop and promote a positive working relationship with new hires, peers, LPO’s and LL
- Support production across different areas of the business when needed e.g., Server line, NPI, Rack & Stack
- Complete all relevant checklists and Quality checks.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is signed and travels with each order.
- Safely carry out pre-test power check.
- Ensure 5S standards are met and maintained throughout work
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Ensure all compliance training is completed in a timely manner
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning & organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Minimum Operator II level.
- Strong communicator and interpersonal skills.
- Multiple station certifications is highly advantageous.
- Computer literate with good PC skills.
- Experience in leading process improvements / lean manufacturing activities in a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
- Have the knowledge and skills to give one on one work instructions to all employees within manufacturing.
- Experience in electronic manufacturing environment is highly desirable.