Descripción del Trabajo
Lead and implement Jabil specific new customer projects for MMINC sector. Lead team to manage the new product qualifications, and production launch efforts associated with SMT and/or DF activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Define core data files required for PCBA level NPI processes; coordinate information exchange between customer and Jabil site.
· Define core data files required for Chassis level NPI processes; coordinate information exchange between customer and Jabil site.
· Educate customer on Jabil data requirements.
· Develop qualification processes to determine site capabilities; identify gaps vs. requirements for specific projects.
· Establish timeline and goals specific to each project.
· Develop clear and measurable goals and objectives by which to quantify, track and report project status.
· Manage project effectively without having direct accountability for production personnel; leverage site level operations resources.
· Interact with customer and Jabil teams to close gaps vs. established goals or milestones.
· Develop qualification plans for customer specific certification requirements.
· Interact with Jabil operations and global support groups as necessary to resolve issues/problems on projects and tasks.
· Provide regular and consistent communication between the project team, sector management and customer management.
· Ability to handle project management issues:
· Consideration to the strategy of the business
· Ensure that projects are prioritized to meet the overall strategy
· Ensure that end solution is architected for success
· Timeline management: provide reliable delivery dates
· Budget management (ROI).
· Improve communication and strategy definitions between the sector and corporate support groups..
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering Discipline, or equivalent external work experience, and 3-5 years experience within Jabil operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability and willingness to travel extensively (potentially > 50%).