Descripción del Trabajo
Support the campus workcells by receiving and interpreting product-related information from the customer to perform the activities that occur once an engineering change notice (ECN) package is released to Jabil that must be completed before the product build can occur or be scheduled including.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Process Customer Documentation and resolve any confusion or conflicting information.
· Analyze all new BOM and Engineering Change Orders (ECO) for completeness before filling out an ECN form. Resolve discrepancies through communication with the customer, and all functional departments within the workcell.
· Verify necessary drawings are attached to each ECO and post on the Jabil web site. Verify that revisions of drawing match the revisions on the BOM.
· Generate any internal documentation needed to process Customer Documentation internally (e.g. cover sheets, summarized changes, BOM compares, etc.)
· Initiate an ECN Form detailing changes (e.g. adds, deletes, changes). Coordinate with the Planning and Purchasing groups to ensure that all effectivity dates, revision status, BOM changes, rework instructions are correct. Communicate changes to team and obtain all required signatures.
· Advise the customer of the implementation of engineering change orders (ECOs).
· Maintain archives (electronic/paper) of old revisions and end-of-life bills of materials, drawings, set-up sheets, visuals, process flow charts. (History is properly tracked).
· Advice the customer of inaccuracies detected on their BOM and or Approved Vendor Listing (AVL). Get written approval for any subsequent changes. Elevate to the Planning Manager and Project Management, when necessary, to resolve issues.
· Keep an accurate and up to date revision status sheet.
· Provide daily support for manufacturing.
· Ensure that all files, soft and hard copies, are readily available to all appropriate departments/team members at all times.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unit measures, using whole numbers, and common fractions.
· Strong analytic skills and multitasking abilities as well as identifying and resolving issues with limited supervision.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Strong attention to detail.
Able to review and analyze customer supplied change notice and drawing documentation and interpret the instructed changes.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.