Descripción del Trabajo
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Opportunity Made Better Made Possible - are you ready to join the team?
The Industrial Engineering Regional Manager will be responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and managing a team; integrated, productions and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the region. The Industrial Engineering Regional Manager will adopt as its goals profitability, effectiveness, adaptability, responsiveness, quality, and the continuous improvement of products and services throughout their life cycles.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL
· Establish and clearly communicate all Industrial Engineering strategies for the region and individual sites
· Insure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the region in accordance with the global direction
· Insure the standardization of data within the Jabil systems
· Work with the Regional Operations Vice President, Plant Industrial Engineering Managers and Plant Operations Manager to drive regional process standardization, process improvements and cost savings
· Provide Industrial Engineering training, mentoring, and education throughout the region
· Support the Lean organization by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity to support process improvement through the organization
· Report and drive improvement within the region through the monitoring of the key Industrial Engineering metrics
· Develop and maintain the Industrial Engineering succession plan for the region
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
o Understanding and application of broad range of industrial engineering tools (i.e., Work measurement, simulation, process mapping, facilities and workstation design, operations research, etc.)
o Strong financial and analytical ability
o Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous improvements and cost reduction programs
o Strong communication skills
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering required
· MS in Industrial Engineering or MBA preferred
· Lean Silver Certificate or Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
· At least 5 years working experience in Industrial Engineering or related field, with a minimum of 6 months of managerial experience leading a team