Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordinate with Production Supervisor and organize workload and staffing depending on product priority.
· Ensure work meets or exceeds Jabil workmanship standards
· Minimize changeover times through organized and well-planned changeovers.
· Verify that only accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available at the press
· Inform or instruct employees of any deviations or changes.
· Notify Production Supervisor immediately regarding all employee problems, concerns and recommendations.
· Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
· Ensure manufacturing personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
· Motivate and challenge all manufacturing members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
· Track production and ensure all deadlines and schedules are met.
· Review all relevant policies and procedures issued to the line and ensure that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
· Adhere to all safety rules, use and ensure that workers use the required protective equipment.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High School diploma or equivalent required and two to six years experience in a relevant Jabil production position; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Experience in printed circuit board manufacturing strongly preferred.