Descripción del Trabajo
Workflow Developer (Fresh graduate or 1-2 years’ experience)
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented, and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
We are looking for a Workflow developer who will be part of a regional IT team that collaborates closely with Global Business Center to innovate and support business workflow automation.
You will always strive for continuous improvement, design, and deliver results which would delight our users.
At regional IT team, we work on many high-impact projects that serve various Jabil lines of business. We are constantly opening the boundaries and you will have opportunities to work in a variety of projects and exposure in exciting technologies such as Workflow, Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop custom applications and automate business workflow using K2 Workflow, Power Automate, Power Apps
- Translate business requirements to technical design
- Create reusable modules, implement solution which is scalable and flexible for change
- Create concise documentation, such as design, configuration, and technical specification
- Follow best practices in version control, source code and configuration management
- Demonstrate flexibility in the approach to software design and solutions
- Integrate with SQL Server, SharePoint and any other external (ERP) systems using APIs
- Develop workflow according to user requirements
- Engage users to gather requirements and derive the final workflow design
- Provide advisory on workflow design best practice
- Prepare workflow design documentation and walk-through design with users
- Work with users to prepare test cases and scripts
- Conduct UAT with users and ensure issues are resolved
- Prepare for workflow go live and provide hyper care support
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years’ professional experience with good knowledge of programming
- Exposure to K2, Power Automate, Power Apps would be an added advantage
- Passionate about emerging IT technologies
- Self-motivated to explore and learn new skills to keep pace
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator, able to think-on-your-feet, have a customer service attitude
- Enjoy working in a team and is a good team player
- Ability to prioritize multiple project commitments