Descripción del Trabajo
Provides routine administrative support of a function within a unit or department through clerical skills. Exchanges basic information with internal and external customers and resolves routine questions and problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Applies basic skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
· Performs standard duties and tasks, resolving routine questions and problems. Refers more complex issues to higher level.
· Schedules, reports, and tracks information for department.
· Collects data for preparation of various reports, budgets, and variance analyses.
· Compiles data for reports and collates into a single report.
· Serves as a central point for ordering and distributing departmental supplies.
· Assists with basic research and investigation.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
· Basic mathematical calculations.
· Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
· Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
· Ability to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
· Ability to execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
· Ability to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
· Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
· Ability to convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
· Ability to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.