Descripción del Trabajo
Provides leadership, motivation and training to work area by supervising team members and helping them meeting the company's goals in terms of quality, schedule, yield and productivity according to procedure. Coordinates day-to-day activities on Test area, from start of flow to finish. Covering Rack and server side .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs middle-level troubleshooting on the production line SUT and RUT sides.
• Is able to maintain and do changeovers on all equipment on assigned line(s)
• Performs ‘as-required’ preventive maintenance of equipment on assigned line(s)
• Provides recommendations to the engineering staff to improve line balancing and optimize machine programs, their set-ups to meet or exceed theoretical product run-rate, and line(s) efficiency
• To assist the Test leaders in managing the line whenever necessary or when instructed and to drive Test operators in achieving satisfactory level of machine utilization and efficiency with minimum downtime.
• To highlight to Test Supervisor when there is high fallout.
• Achieve daily standard set by Test Supervisor.
• Able to identify and develop potential operators in handling the right equipment at the right time and motivate operators for greater throughput, quality and efficiency.
• To guide and assist the Test operators in the skills required to do their jobs.
• Actively participation in the manufacturing floor to assure visual standards.
• Identify in real-time, quality issues/defects generated in the manufacturing process and take necessary actions immediately.
• To serve as a communication link between Test operators and management.
•• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by test supervisors.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Test Supervisor, manager or leader
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
• Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
• Ability to debug common server failures. ( WFP, pxe etc)
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• Experience must include: Rack and server side test processes.
• General knowledge of electronic component handling.
• Knowledge of process flows to include flow charts and written processes.
• Reading, writing and math skills.
• Working Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Jabil system.
• Strong interpersonal skills required, with demonstrated ability to build and maintain teamwork.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience on test areas.
Oriented to cover the Test Technical issues on the floor, such as repair hardware, and coordinate test areas in the floor.