Descripción del Trabajo
Lead and supervise IT staff and the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of day to day operational issues and opportunites for improvement. Ensures that all phases of IT services are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately. Assigns personnel to various operations and directs their activities. Interact with peers and customers on a regular basis focusing on business processes and business systems. Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate in Recruitment of IT support personnel
· Training of site and corporate tools, processes and service delivery.
· Participate in the Performance management, Preparation and delivery of Performance Reviews, Personnel Development Plans, Training Plans, Terminations, Turnover, Succession Planning, Reward and Recognition Programs etc
· Participation in metrics management and performance of IT support and services.
· Participation and coordination of work schedules, priorities, and performance management of personnel for IT related tasks and services.
· Participate and drive toward continuous improvement in metrics, performance and customer satisfaction of the team including the analysis of key metric data
· Compliance with regulatory requirements, Security policies, and SOX related activities
· Schedule personnel job duties to provide necessary coverage
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Security, Health, Safety and Quality)
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
· Understand business processes and business tools in the current environment
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Engage with customers to evaluate issues and opportunities for improvement
· May perform financial related duties as directed by supervisor
· Project Management as required
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Demonstrated leadership experience
· Project management experience
· Interpersonal skills in working with the customer, management and technical teams in a “self starter” role
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· SAP knowledge
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· 2-3 years work-related experience required.
· Minimum of 1-2 years management experience preferred.
· ITIL experience preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
· Regular business hours + on call. Some additional hours may be required.
· Travel requirements: Domestic and/or International, up to 10%.
· Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
Hands in water
Unusual hearing or vision demands: None specified
^Other physical demands or notes: Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.