Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures that physical material transfers are the same as shown in the Material Tracking System.
· Performs counts of virgin PCBs.
· Ensures that the material supply is the same as is stated in the Production Schedule.
· Executes purges while assuring that the Date Codes coincide.
· Tracks discrepant material in the system.
· Performs return of components not used.
· Certifies and verifies "pulls" from storage to the line.
· Identifies material shortages and follow up to resolution.
· Executes transfers of finished goods.
· Generates manual "pull" orders.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
lakatos vagy hegesztő vagy gépész ismeretek, tapasztalat elvárt, releváns végzettség előnyt jelent, önálló munkavégzés