Descripción del Trabajo
Develops new engineering designs ranging from basic to high complexity. Develops and communicates technical solutions to other engineers and business personnel, relying on experience and understanding of their field and acting independently except in the most complex cases. Drive cross functional project teams in solving technical problems and overcoming hurdles that may affect project timelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and validates embedded hardware design applications of a complex nature.
- Independently develops embedded hardware design and PCB layout designs utilizing standard tools
- Designs all aspects of electronical circuits with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate with system architects to review and clarify design requirements and architecture and translates them into design specifications.
- Independently assembles prototypes and validates proper functionality
- Works with and manages external component suppliers/manufacturers
- Communicates complex technical aspects of a project effectively to customers, and collects incorporates feedback into design specifications.
- Identifies design innovations and potential patentable solutions.
- Collaborates on embedded Firmware design.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Comprehensive knowledge (with limited complexity) of Industry or specific sector, regulatory and safety standards.
- Broad knowledge with limited complexity projects that have required one of more of Electical Engineering Design specializations or competencies:Power supply Theory, Digital theory, Analog theory, RF Design, etc.
- Demonstrated use of key development tools and design standards: Component derating, DFMEA, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, simulation tools, etc.
NON-TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Influence others and share best practices
- Effectively communicate with good understanding of English.
- Work as part of a global team
- Lead others in some aspects of technical tasks
- Assess a project and articulating risk while developing project milestones.
- Develop projects in a stage-gate process (PLCQ)
- Mentor less experienced engineers.
- Participates in cross-functional design reviews and can lead some aspects of EE design reviews.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Electrical Engineering Degree (BSEE/MSEE or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years experience in embedded hardware design or other key competency
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
1.Early involvement in OEM/JDM/RD project of consumer electronics as the role of RF&ANT DRI.
2.Responsibility for RF circuit, layout, validation, testing, trouble shooting and co-work with customer for further
3.Liaise with foreign customers for RF related topics.
4.Familiar with different RF standard and regulation.(BLE5.0, Wi-Fi6, UWB, NFC, LTE, 5G, etc)
5.Good knowledge in RF equipments to perform both parametric test and system measurement.(such as: Litepoint
IQxel, R&S CMW500,MT8852B,VNA, spectrum analyzer,SG, Oscilloscope, etc)
6.Analyzes RF subsystem Circuits and can improve or update the design based on the DOE results.
7.Fine tune the RF/ANT impedance matching with SmithChart tool.
8.Experience in EMI and de-sense solving is better.