Descripción del Trabajo
Assemble orders, check against shipping or customer orders, report shortages, and follow up to locate items or incomplete orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Make out bills of lading, following standard procedures.
· Compares identifying information on outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
· Posts weight and shipping charges and maintains shipping record files.
· Plan transfer of products to shipping dock, loading cars, or trucks.
· Specify method of crating, boxing, and/or skidding.
· Champion all products from end of line through shipping area.
· Familiarity with SPC and Impcon, SAP, Packout and TARS.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; and six months experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.